- Dalgety Bay
- Edinburgh Waverley
- Glenrothes & Thornton
- North Queensferry
- South Gyle
- Quick Drive compatible
- Forth Rail bridge
- Firth of Tay rail bridge
- Old Firth of Tay rail bridge foundations above the level of the Firth
- Edinburgh Castle
- Numerous custom objects
- Murrayfield stadium
- Animated cars, ships and aircraft
- Vast amount of detail throughout: 23 authentic stations, scenic countryside, roads, buildings and bridges
- Hear typical town and station sounds including the bagpipes.
- 12 Standard and four Free Roam scenarios
- New night lighting takes advantage of the TSX technology in Train Simulator 2012 but the route and buildings still look visually appealing and authentic even when the simulation is run on lower settings with TSX disabled
- Numerous new assets have been specially created for the route, including new buildings, bridges, signage and other miscellaneous clutter
12 Standard and four Free Roam scenarios are included to allow you to make the most of the route.
JT - Double Header - Class 37
Take the Class 37 from Methil Docks to Edinburgh, hauling a very heavy load. Watch out for the traffic!
JT - Dundee to Perth
Real timetable - drive the Scot DMU from Dundee to Perth.
JT - Edinburgh to Dundee (15:03 hrs)
Departing at 15:03 you will be following the HST Northern Lights 15:00 service to Dundee (following the real timetable) then back to Waverley, platform 18.
JT - End of Shift
Just coming into Edinburgh, you need to drop off your passengers at Waverley. Watch out for busy traffic!
JT - Feeling Sick
Kengor has reported to the dispatcher that he has been taken sick. You have just been dropped off by Toni in the Class 37 rescue unit. Itâ€™s your job to finish Kengorâ€™s shift.
JT - Glasgow to Aberdeen
Drive the section from Perth to Dundee in a DMU.
JT - Night Freight to Dundee
Take the Class 37 to Dundee from Perth (classic scenario by Toni Harrison).
JT - Northern Lights North
Take the real-world Class 43 HST from Edinburgh Waverley to Dundee, first leg
JT - Northern Lights South
Last HST of the day to London - drive the HST from Dundee to Edinburgh in real time.
JT - Perth to Dundee
Drive the 07.47 Class 158 early commuter service from Perth to Dundee, calling at Invergowrie. Warning! There is no catering for your passengers!
JT - RAF Special
Get ready for take-off! It's 12th September 2009 and a bit of overtime for you!
JT - Voyager VT 220 Dundee to Penzance 1st Leg"*
Take the 11:05 Virgin Voyager 220 from Dundee to Edinburgh, arriving at approximately 12:30. Call at Leuchars, Cupar, Markinch, Kirkcaldy, Inverkeithing, Haymarket and Waverley. The longest journey operated by Virgin Trains is the 704 miles from Penzance to Dundee, which is also the longest direct train journey in Great Britain.
*NOTE: Please note that the Voyager is not supplied in Train Simulator 2012 as standard and you will need to have the Just Trains Voyager or Voyager Advanced add-on (Download or Boxed) installed for this scenario to run.
Free Roam Scenarios
Free Roam - Dundee
Free Roam - Forth Bridges
Free Roam - Perth
Free Roam - Waverley