The ChrisTrains Nederlandse Spoorwegen Class 2200 Diesel Locomotive is a classic seen in use all over the Nederlandse Spoorwegen (Dutch national railways) network.
Powered by a diesel-electric motor with an output of 662Kw (887hp), this Bo-Bo locomotive has a maximum speed of 100 Km/h and weighs in at around 72 tons. 150 2200s entered service between 1955 and 1958.
This powerful and distinctive locomotive comes in five detailed liveries and two scenarios are supplied for you to drive.
- Accurately designed and detailed NS2200 locomotive
- Full custom model
- Employs default Train Simulator diesel sounds
- Dual working cabs (front and rear facing)
- Independent wiper controls for front and rear
- Uses smart scripting for cab lighting, custom controls, shunting and yard lights.
- Dynamic auto numbering
- Two scenarios (Newcastle-York and Hagen-Siegen routes)
- Basic PDF user's guide in English and Dutch
- Five versions of the locomotive.
Brown NS2225 - classic NS (Nederlandse Spoorwegen) colour scheme.
Red NS Cargo - a one-off used by the cargo and freight division of the NS.
Three different grey and yellow versions - these variants have different configurations of headlights. They are 'low A', 'high A' and 'L'. The letters refer to the shape the lights make when they're turned on and depict the engine as it progressed through its life with the NS.
- Custom scripting for lighting functions
- NS Grey & Yellow
- NS Grey & Yellow High 5-light
- NS Grey & Yellow Low 5-light 'Graffiti'
- NS Red Cargo #2384
- NS Classic Brown #2225
2 scenarios are included:
Hagen to Siegen route - ChrisTrains NS2200 Diesel Days
You’re driving the classic #2225 engine for diesel enthusiasts on a day out.
Newcastle to York route - ChrisTrains NS2200 Introduction
A short scenario to introduce you to the Class 2200 Diesel locomotive.
- Train Simulator 2014 (upgrade from TS2013 is free on Steam)
- Control mode set to 'Expert'
- 3.0GHz PC or any Dual Core
- 512MB RAM (1GB for Vista)
- 256Mb graphics card
- Windows 8 / 7 / XP / Vista
- Direct X 9.0c compatible sound card
- 72MB hard drive space
Please note that this add-on will not work in Train Simulator 2012. It might work in TS2013 but headlights might be missing.
Earn 70 points with this purchase