The ChrisTrains Nederlandse Spoorwegen DDZ / NID is seen in use on the Nederlandse Spoorwegen (Dutch national railways) network.Powered by electric drive motors with an output of 2,400Kw (3218hp), this Bo-Bo-Bo formation train has a maximum speed of 140 km/h and weighs in at around 76 tons. 50 entered service between 1991 and 1996.
Supplied in an authentic livery and with three scenarios, the NS DDZ/NID is ready for you to drive. With its unique seating arrangement on two levels it’s a double decker delight!
- Superbly modelled with great attention to detail
- New NS intercity livery
- English PDF manual
- Working engine and driving trailer (mBk and ABvk units)
- Detailed cab view (hybrid between the mBk and ABvk cabs which are almost identical)
- First and Second Class passenger wagons (ABv and Bv units)
- First Class passenger view (ABv unit)
- Employs custom and default TrainSimulator 2012 sounds
- Uses smart scripting for cab lighting, custom controls, cruise control, footplates, destination boards and more
- Cruise control
- Dynamic autonumbering
- Comes with three scenarios (London-Paddington, Seeberg, Hagen-Siegen)
- Can be used in your own scenarios
Hagen to Siegen route
ChrisTrains NS DDZ 6 is better than 4 - A six-car run from Krueztal to Hagen, but you need to make the consist first.
Oxford to Paddington route
ChrisTrains NS DDZ Introduction - a basic introduction to the DDZ on a short run from Paddington.
ChrisTrains NS DDZ Seeberg Shakedown - a quick shakedown test for the new DDZ. Nothing too stressful – just a short engineering run.
- Train Simulator 2015 (upgrade from previous versions is free via Steam)
- 'Expert' control mode required (turn off simple controls)
- 3.0GHz PC or any Dual Core
- 512MB RAM (1GB for Vista)
- Windows 8 / 7 / XP / Vista
- 256MB graphics card
- Direct X 9.0c compatible sound card
- 72MB hard drive space
It is recommended that TSX mode is ON (for shadows, stencil labels in cabs, train lighting etc.).
Earn 85 points with this purchase