The Nederlandse Spoorwegen DD-AR is used on the Nederlandse Spoorwegen (Dutch national railways) network - with its unique seating arrangement on two levels, it’s a double decker delight! Powered by electric motors with an output of 2,400Kw (3218hp), this Bo-Bo-Bo formation train has a maximum speed of 140 km/h and weighs in at around 76 tons. 50 entered service between 1991 and 1996.
The accurate and highly detailed ChrisTrains model is supplied in classic NS colours, both with and without advertising banners, and comes with three scenarios and an English PDF manual.
- Full custom model
- Employs custom and default Train Simulator sounds
- Working engine and driving trailer (mABk and Bvk units)
- Detailed cab view (hybrid version between the mABk and Bvk cabs which are almost identical)
- First and second class passenger wagons (ABv and Bv units)
- First class passenger view (ABv unit)
- Uses smart scripting for cab lighting, custom controls, cruise control, footplates, destination boards and more
- Cruise control
- Dynamic auto-numbering
- Comes with three scenarios (London-Paddington, Seeberg, Hagen-Siegen)
- Can be used in your own scenarios
Hagen to Siegen route
ChrisTrains NS DD-AR Hagen Siegen - A full passenger run on the Hagen-Siegen line.
Oxford to Paddington route
ChrisTrains NS DD-AR Introduction - An introduction to the ChrisTrains DD-AR passenger train.
ChrisTrains NS DD-AR Seeberg Service - A short passenger run on the Seeberg Line.
- Train Simulator 2015 ((upgrade from previous versions is free via Steam)
- 'Expert' control mode required (turn off simple controls)
- 3.0GHz PC or any Dual Core
- 512MB RAM (1GB for Vista)
- Windows 8 / 7 / XP / Vista
- 256MB graphics card
- Direct X 9.0c compatible sound card
- 72MB hard drive space
It is recommended that TSX mode is ON (for shadows, stencil labels in cabs, train lighting etc.).
Earn 85 points with this purchase