The A4 Pacific Class LNER Add-on Pack provides thirteen authentic livery variations:
- Capercaillie 4901 - Garter Blue and double chimney
- Osprey 4494 - Garter Blue with Flying Scotsman headboard and single chimney
- Dominion of New Zealand 4492 - Garter Blue with single chimney
- Dominion of Canada 4489 - Garter Blue with single chimney
- 'Commonwealth of Australia 4491 - Garter Blue with single chimney
- Union of South Africa 4488 - Garter Blue with single chimney
- Empire of India 4490 -Garter Blue with single chimney
- Seagull 4902 - Garter Blue with Flying Scotsman headboard and double chimney.
- Peregrine 4903 - Garter Blue with double chimney
- Golden Eagle 4482 - Apple Green with single chimney and Flying Scotsman headboard
- Sir Charles Newton 4901 - Black with double chimney and Flying Scotsman headboard
- Merlin 27 - Black with single chimney
- Silver Fox 2512 - Silver with single chimney
ENGINE AND TENDER MODELS
- A4 Pacific Class locomotive twin chimney
- A4 Pacific Class locomotive single chimney
- Corridor tender
- Non-corridor tender
ENGINE AND TENDER FEATURES
- Front and rear working lights
- Single and twin chimneys
- Corridor and non-corridor tenders
- Headboard mounting brackets
- Fully animated and intricate running gear
- Cylinder cock piping
- Sanders piping
- Boiler side hand grab rails
- Name plates
- Cab roof vents
- Pressure relief valves
- Core plugs
- Cab access grab handles
- Steam whistle
- Anti-slip walk areas at front of boiler.
- Corridor tender rear window
- Tender rear steps
- Tender grab rails
- Tender water filling point
- Animated coal level
- Speed data recorder
- Animated firebox door
- Roof vents
- Pipe work
- Levers and controlDriver and Fireman seats
- Non-operating/animated tender controls - water level indicator, water scoop control, tender coal door
- Sanding lever
- Cylinder cock lever
- Small compressor lever
- Blower lever
- Live injector Steam
- Exhaust injector Steam
- Whistle operating lever
- Brake operating lever
- Dual pressure gauge for brake vacuum and brake chamber vacuum
- Boiler pressure gauge
- Steam chest pressure gauge
- Steam heating gauge
- Dual water level indicators
- Reverser position indicator
TENDER TYPES AND LIVERIES
The tender comes in two types.
- Dominion of New Zealand
- Dominion of Canada
- Golden Eagle
- Sir Charles Newton
Specific engines not listed share tenders from the above list.
Coaches are supplied in the following types and liveries:
- Gresley 3rd Open in Teak
- Gresley 1st Open in Teak
- Gresley 3rd Open Brake in Teak
- Two sets of nine Coronation coaches including the unique observation car
- Authentic passenger view
- Detailed running gear
- Detailed passenger corridor carriage connection walkways
- Clear and frosted windows
- Bulged window fairing on Brake Third open carriage
- Roof vents
- Operating passenger doors
- Operating double guards goods doors
- Destination side boards
PHYSICS AND EFFECTS
- Custom Physics
- Smoke and steam effects
Please note that the included scenarios will only work on the assigned routes, some of which are not supplied with Train Simulator 2013 and will need to be purchased.
Newcastle to York Route
JT A4 – Early Bird to London
Drive LNER green 4482 “Golden Eagle” on one of the first London-bound services of the day from Darlington.
JT A4 - Icy Coronation
Drive 4490 “Empire of India from Newcastle to York with “The Coronation” on a cold, snowy winter evening.
JT A4 – Seagull to the North
Drive 4902 “Seagull” from York to Newcastle with the “Flying Scotsman” on an overcast autumn day.
JT A4 – The Down Coronation
Drive the “Down Coronation” from York to Newcastle with 4489 “Dominion of Canada” at the helm.
JT A4 – The Up Coronation
Drive a late-running “Up Coronation” from Newcastle to York with 4491 “Commonwealth of Australia”.
Bath to Templecombe Route
JT A4 – On Foreign Metals
It’s 1944 and wartime has taken its toll on the rail services across Britain, with a number of unusual movements including the use of the A4 Pacific Locomotives far away from their East Coast route.
London to Brighton route
JT A4 - Return of the Teak
Drive an 4464 Bittern (as 4492 Dominion of New Zealand) with a specially restored rake of teak coaches on a rail tour from Norwood Junction down to Brighton on a sunny Sunday afternoon when the traffic is at its quietest.
JT A4 - LNER Free Roam Brighton
Click on a train and take it for a drive.