- Bristol Parkway
- Bristol Temple Meads
- Clifton Down
- Filton Abbey Wood
- Lawrence Hill
- Parson Street
- Sea Mills
- Severn Beach
- Severn Tunnel Junction
- St Andrews Road
- Stapleton Road
- The dock areas of Avonmouth, Portbury and Bristol Harbour within the city centre
- Super Elevation banked track employed as required in the route.
- The Avon Gorge including Brunel's Clifton Suspension Bridge and the Bristol Preserved Railway, including the industrial Museum M Shed and the historic SS Great Britain.
- To the North of the city the route takes in the Henbury Loop, with views of the preserved Concorde and Filton airport's Brabazon Hangar.
- The line extends north under the River Severn and as far as Severn Tunnel Junction station. It also includes the proposed re-opening of the Portishead line with Pill and Portishead stations included
- The docks area at Avonmouth include a working coal loading tower, dockside freight loading areas and St. Andrews Road sidings
- Portbury Dock covers the bulk vehicle delivery area and the coal yards including the transfer unit to Avonmouth docks
- Bristol Temple Meads gives access to the HST Yards and the Bristol Temple Meads sidings along the line towards Keynsham
- The recycling siding at Lawrence Hill gives further freight options with a container loading point
- With all the city stations included the passenger options are limitless
- Refuelling and bunkering options are available at Barton Hill Yard with a further diesel point in the HST Yard
- The Severn Beach Line gives scenic glimpses of Wales, while the line from Portbury/Portishead includes the drive through the spectacular Avon Gorge
1) Christmas Special
Itâ€™s Christmas morning and the works party has just finished. Take the tired workers home to all stations along the Severn Beach branch line.
2) Dockside Shunting
Avonmouth docks has a lot of wagons that need moving onto the mainline sidings ready for moving on elsewhere.
3) Steam Round Avonmouth
Itâ€™s a lovely day for a rail tour. Starting at Bristol Temple Meads, travel around Bristol and Avonmouth then onto the Bristol Preserved Railway to the Famous M Shed Building where the locomotive is to be on display.
4) Passenger and Freight
Pull the last leg of a Diesel Rail Tour to Bristol Temple Mead then await further instructions.
5) Cars and Recycling
Its winter and a new shipment of tractors has arrived at Royal Portbury Docks. Take them to Bristol Sidings and await further instructions.
6) First Light
Itâ€™s the first service of the morning from Severn Beach. Take control of the waiting 166 and drive to Temple Meads.
7) Empties to the Docks
A Didcot driver has pulled the coal empties from Didcot Power Station. Now take them to Avonmouth Coal Loader.
8) Emergency Recovery
A Class 43 has broken down at Bristol Parkway and the carriages are blocking the lines. Take the 47 there quickly and recover the carriages back here to the HST Shed (requires coupling override to be switched on).
9) Freight from Cardiff
You were stopped at Severn Tunnel Junction to allow a HST to proceed through the tunnel in front of you. Advance through the tunnel and head to Avonmouth.
10) 05.25 to Cardiff
You are on the early shift. Take your newly repaired Class 43 on its first journey back in service.
11) Weed Removal - Class 20*
Take the Class 20 to Portbury Docks and await further instructions.
12) First Service to Portishead - Class 153 DMU Advanced*
Take the first passenger train to Portishead along the newly re-opened line.
13) Portishead to Severn Beach - Class 153 DMU Advanced*
Itâ€™s the first all-stations train to Severn Beach today. Take charge of the train and drive the route, keeping to the timetable.
14) Early Morning Running â€“ Voyager Advanced*
Attach the Voyager power unit to the carriages. Then travel to Temple Meads to pick up passengers and return to Parkway ready to go on to Birmingham.
15) Freight from Cardiff - Class 67*
You were stopped at Severn Tunnel Junction to allow an HST to proceed through the tunnel in front of you. Advance through the tunnel and head to Avonmouth.
* NOTE: Please note that the Class 153 DMU Advanced, Class 67 Advanced, Voyager Advanced and Class 20 locomotives are not supplied in Train Simulator 2012 RailWorks 3 and will need to be purchased separately from the Just Trains website to allow the scenarios that require these engines to load and run.
Free Roam scenarios
Free Roam - Avonmouth, Day, Summer
Free Roam - Avonmouth, Night, Winter
Free Roam - HST Yard, Day, Spring
Free Roam - HST Yard, Night, Autumn